Tuition and accommodation fee details
Study Permit Holder
Citizen / Permanent Resident
Ministry of Education Bonding Requirement
Columbia Academy is fully bonded with the Ministry of Education, Province of British Columbia,Canada. The bonding arrangement and fees paid to the school ensures that all requirements are met for bonding under the Independent School Act of BC.
As per the bonding requirement, prorated repayment of all fees will be provided when courses are not taken or completed by students as a result of:
- the authority closing the independent school, or
- the inspector suspending or cancelling the certificate of the authority.
Please click here for more information.
- Full prepaid tuition fee will be refunded if the student fails to obtain the Study Permit.
- 1/2 of the prepaid tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the first day of their first academic term.
- 1/3 of the prepaid tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws within 15 days after the first day of their first academic term.
The prepaid tuition fee will not be refunded under the following circumstances:
- Student obtains a Study Permit by use of the school’s Letter of Acceptance.
- Student is asked to withdraw from school due to breach of Code of Conduct, and/or other school policies as outlined in the student handbook in effect for the present semester.
- Student is expelled from the school.