B.Ed. (UBC), M.Ed (UBC), B.A. (UBC)
- Over 25 years of experience in K-12 public education
- Holds a Master’s of Education in Counselling and Educational Psychology and Special Education from UBC.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Kinesiology and Secondary Education from UBC
- Previously served as Assistant Superintendent of Schools for the North Vancouver School District
- Extensive background in various roles, including Director of Human Resources, Secondary School Administrator, Counselor, and Teacher.
- Passionate about leading positive change and promoting excellence in professional practice
- Strong advocate for building a culture of trust and collaboration within organizations
- Active member of the British Columbia Superintendent’s Association, British Columbia Teacher Regulation Branch, and Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Vice President of the British Columbia School Personnel Association for several years