Thank you for your interest in Columbia Academy. We encourage you to peruse and explore our website – by learning more about our future-focused programs, diverse extracurricular activities, and character-driven leadership opportunities designed to enrich each student’s academic, social, physical and emotional growth.
In order to submit an application to Columbia Academy, the process is as follows:
Step 1: Submission of the application package
The application package consists of the following:
- Report cards, or an official transcript, from the previous two years.
- The application form
- The non-refundable application fee of $300
Step 2: Interviews
Prospective students must attend an in-person interview with the admissions officer of Columbia Academy. International student interviews will be conducted online or at an authorized agency in your country of residence.
Step 3: Acceptance
If the interview is a success, and students feel the school fits their educational needs, Columbia Academy will admit you as a student. Next, the school will issue a tuition fee invoice to the student. Students will be accepted after the tuition fee is paid.
Applying as an International Student
To apply as an international student, we advise starting the study permit application process 3-4 months in advance. Immigration Canada requires the following documents:
- School letter of acceptance: Official confirmation of enrollment from our school.
- Tuition fee receipt: Proof of payment for the required tuition fees.
- Notarized custodianship letter: In some cases, a notarized letter ensures appropriate support and care arrangements while studying abroad.
- Other country-specific documents: Additional documents as required by Immigration Canada based on your country of origin.
International students should plan to arrive one week before the new school semester. This allows time for purchasing the school uniform, taking English replacement exams, and adjusting to the new city and culture.
Please consult with local visa experts or immigration authorities for specific details. We look forward to welcoming you as an international student at our school.